CURRENTLY ON BACK ORDER. PLEASE CONTACT US TO BE NOTIFIED WHEN RESTOCKED!
The ‘Cooler Bleeder is patent pending, quick-acting, fully-automated, and easy-to-use bleeding system to rid intercoolers, heat exchangers and the entire charge air cooler (CAC) circuit of unwanted air pockets and dissolved air within the liquid coolant. This is completed without need for scan tools, compressed air, or unsafe lifting of the vehicle to extreme unsafe angles.
The ‘Cooler Bleeder uses commonly available and inexpensive HVAC electric vacuum pumps, in conjunction with its on-board circuitry to fully prime and completely bleed air from the charge air / intercooler circuit. HVAC vacuum pumps can pull near perfect vacuums, much more so than the pneumatic vacuum bleeders that are currently used by dealerships and coolant exchange machines. This extreme vacuum causes trapped air pockets and dissolved air to greatly expand in volume, break free of traps and oddly shaped holding pockets, and then allows them to move through the system when the vehicles coolant circulation pump is automatically commanded on by The ‘Cooler Bleeder. The removed air is filtered through the vacuum chamber reservoir, where coolant is allowed back to flow back into the system. The ‘Cooler Bleeder takes care of modulating both the vacuum application intervals and coolant pump operation in carefully choreographed method to bleed the system more completely than any other system available. No special skills required.
- Automotive grade wiring and circuitry capable of driving up to 20a CAC pumps
- Vacuum gauge with 1.5" inHg accuracy
- Brass bodied valves and vacuum control solenoids
- 6.3L (1.7 gallon) stainless vacuum pot with welded handles
- 1/2" polycarbonate clear lid with reversible silicone seal
- 50μm filter to prevent dirt and debris from entering into system
- 1/4" SAE flare connection for vacuum pump hookup
- 5' fused harness for battery connection with alligator clamps and power switch
- 5' Pump control harness
- 5' HVAC 4000psi hose for vacuum pump connection, 1/4" SAE flare
- Status lights to show when vacuum is being applied and when the CAC pump is running
- Rigid bodied, yet flexible see-through suction line. Will not collapse on itself during extreme vacuum
- Hand assembled in USA
- 10a, 15a, and 20a fuses for running pumps of varying sizes
- Two adapters for pump control wire - Allows control of CAC pump through most fuse and relay sizes
- Velcro wrap for holding harness wires when not in use
- Small pouch for holding extra fuses and wiring adapters
- Wrench for assembling valves and valve body on initial setup
- Spare O-rings for gauge and valve body seals
- HVAC vacuum pump is not included. Any standard electric HVAC pump, 3cfm+ capacity, with 1/4" SAE flare connection will suffice.
- Series Adapters and Plugs are not included. Please see Connection Chart to determine which adapters and plugs you need. Fittings and adapters will also ship free if purchased with The 'Cooler Bleeder
The 'Cooler Bleeder
- You must purchase at least one series adapter for The 'Cooler Bleeder to function.
- Depending on your application, you may also need a plug
- Please see vehicle connection chart to see what adapter and plug your specific application requires
- An electric HVAC vacuum pump is also required, not included